Netflix, Warner and Paramount
Digest more
The exec left Paramount last year amid the Skydance merger.
Some cinema operators remain wary of Netflix’s bid, including Cinemark CEO Sean Gamble, who said Wednesday he is “apprehensive” Netflix will commit to standard theatrical release windows.
Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos says Paramount needs to 'put their money where their mouth is' as Warner Bros. Discovery acquisition talks begin anew.
David Ellison's team will put the government on a time crunch in the event Paramount knocks out Netflix and wins the bidding war for Warner Bros. Discovery.
Warner Bros. Discovery said Paramount agreed to raise its $30 a share cash offer if WBD agreed to talks, which it has.