The Boston Red Sox appear to have solved their catching conundrum by placing Sandy Leon on waivers Sunday, a source told Evan ...
It turns out Sandy Leon wasn't the savior after all, which reminds us of Doug Mirabelli originally appeared on nbcsportsboston.com Theo Epstein doesn't regret much about his tenure as Red Sox general ...
ATLANTA — When you’re the Atlanta Braves, nearing the end of your first losing season since 2017 and you’re missing the postseason for the first time since then, you take victories however you can get ...
9:14 pm: The minor league transaction log entry showing Leon re-signing with the Braves is not accurate, MLBTR has learned. Leon remains a free agent. The 36-year-old Leon joined Atlanta as a free ...
Leon cleared waivers Wednesday and was sent outright to Triple-A Gwinnett. Leon appeared in just five games for Atlanta this season, hitting a home run for his only hit in 12 at-bats. Now off the ...
The Atlanta Braves called upon Sandy León to help cover catching duties with Sean Murphy out for the remainder of the season. Entering Sunday, the former World Series champion had played in just two ...
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. HOUSTON (AP) — Sandy León has worn many ...
Leon is working toward securing his release from Atlanta in order to sign with Mexican League club Sarapelos de Saltillo, baseball journalist Georgeny Perez reports. Leon saw action in five games at ...
ATLANTA — The Braves placed catcher Sean Murphy on the injured list with a fractured left middle finger Tuesday, and manager Walt Weiss said he could be out up to eight weeks. The Braves signed free ...
Veteran catcher Sandy Leon has cleared waivers and been outrighted to Triple-A by the Braves, per his MLB.com transaction tracker. Atlanta designated Leon for assignment after adding Joey Bart in a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results