The man accused of sparking the deadly Palisades Fire in Los Angeles is appearing in court for a preliminary hearing ahead of ...
Jonathan Rinderknecht, 29, has pleaded not guilty to starting what became one of the most destructive wildfires in California ...
17don MSN
Suspected arsonist behind Palisades fire looked up to Luigi Mangione as hero, prosecutors say
In a court brief, federal prosecutors allege the man who started the Palisades fire resented the rich and idolized Luigi Mangione.
Soon after wildfires leveled two Los Angeles communities last year, public officials touted the record-setting speed of the recovery. California Gov. Gavin Newsom said it was happening “faster than ...
California’s top insurance regulator says the state is seeking millions of dollars in penalties from State Farm after an investigation found the insurance company violated state law while handling ...
Pacific Palisades Ward Bishop Taylor Mammen joins this episode of the Church News podcast to talk about the ongoing recovery ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. The Santa Ynez Reservoir, which holds drinking water for Pacific Palisades, was empty during the 2025 Palisades ...
On Thursday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Samantha Jessner refused to toss inverse condemnation and public nuisance claims against the city of Los Angeles and state of California over the 2025 ...
Seven-year-old Felix Koch quickly gravitated toward the chickens. For Koch, the chickens at Malibu’s Big Heart Ranch this weekend reminded him of life before the disaster hit — before the giant Jan. 7 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results